Originally posted by JDoggery
where do you guys plan to get them painted/ installed? what about the lower mesh/ fogs?

any idea of what the total cost would be? (ship, paint, install, etc.)i think that this would help people to understand what there overall investment is going to be. maybe this will help to get potential buyers
all good questions and should be addressed.

Shipping: will be around 80 - 100, i am guessing b/c thats what i paid for it to be shiped from Virgina to Cali. However i would prefer pick up if possible, especially if you are in Socal or even Norcal.

Install: FREE if you're able to do it. I promise i will have my tutorial up soon on how i installed it on my pre-updated bumper. And for up Updated Cars, I will have a tutorial up too once the bumpers are made and i install it on an Updated bumper.

Paint: This will vary on what shop you take it too. A rough estimate would be around 250 - 300.

yeah it gets expensive, but i was able to do it while working and going to college full time. Its all about small steps and saving. I remember when i first got my replica Brabus, i bought it and let it sit for about 2 months before i saved up enough for install and paint.