Ima post my bumper for 714guys cuz he is nice enough to try to help ppl out.

This is the brabus bumper. Now look at your bumper (i wont address sport bumpers here. we're talking elegance) Notice that most of your bumper is body colour and the top portion is gray (or some other colour and it has chrom trim on it as well. Well that different colour and chrome trim comes off. And you put this part along with the assorted bumper guides onto the brabus bumper and there ya have it.

Now for the model updated ppl.

Your bumpers are ugly (yes they are get over it) and they are also bigger. The brabus bumper was designed for the cooler and tighter fitting pre updated bumper. You can fit your top portion to the brabus bumper but be forewarned... it will stick out more and have some overhangs on some parts simply because the model updated bumper is bigger.

Here is a model updated 202 with brabus bumper.

Now here is my pre updated car with preupdated top portion with brabus bumper.

Tighter to the body and better looking.

So it will work regardless of what bumper you have. If you bring it to a body shop they can figure out how to mount it. If you do it yourself it would help that you have a better than surface understanding of bodywork to help you put it on your car.

Either way we should give props to 714 for doing this now its up to you guys to put your money where your interconnection meets the road.

Now 714 I better get a free copy